In 1999 Chira Srl obtained UNI EN ISO 9002 certification.
In 2002 this was consolidated through renovation in compliance with standard ISO 9001:2000 (Vision 2000).
These results are for us the proof of our constant commitment to and pride in ensuring the right quality for our customers, who know that they will receive a product that has passed all the physical, mechanical, thermal and colorimetric tests that are conducted rigorously in our laboratory.
We have all the laboratory equipment required for the most important tests on incoming and outgoing materials:
- MELT FLOW INDEX: determination of fluidity (g/10min)
- SOFTENING TEST: determination of Vicat softening point
- REFLECTION TEST: determination of HDT
- IMPACT RESISTANCE: determination of IZOD impact strength with or without notched sample
- DYNAMOMETER: determination of flexural strength (elastic modulus)
- DYNAMOMETER: tensile tests to determine yield/break/elongation strength
- SPECTROPHOTOMETER: colorimetric measurements and checks